Thursday, September 6, 2007



I added a self-portrait. This totally captured my emotions for today. Unbelievable. I'm colorful, very much full of thought and reflection today. I'm not going to hem those jeans I talked about yesterday, but I am going to make a difference in my household today. As soon as I am done here. I'm going to carry up every, single item that should be upstairs. Then I'm going to carry down every, single item that should be downstairs. I will then update my calendar with all the school vacation days. A realistic estimate of time for these tasks should be 30 minutes. I'm going to spend quality time with my dogs today. I'm going to brush them, give them their heartworm prevention meds and flea and tick protection. Today is going to be a good day. And, as for tomorrow, even better.

No comments: